Irssi Notifier lowered it’s CPU needs with this RC2 release.
This is a release candidate to enable users to provide feedback on possible bugs found so that they’re fixed on the 0.2.0 release due on 01-Sep-2007.
Main changes from 0.2.0RC1 are:
- Extremely reduced CPU usage when running in GUI mode.
Main changes from 0.1.1 are:
- Brand new GUI to tweak settings and preferences that docks on the system-tray.
- Support for ACTION type messages.
- Added support for a fallback charset in case UTF-8 is not used (Thanks David Durrleman).
- Application is now translatable and translated to English(of course) and Portuguese.
- Added Support for bitlbee (Thanks David Durrleman).
For detailed info on all changes please see the ChangeLog.
If you’d like to provide a translation in your language, please, drop me an email or file a ticket, stating what’s the language and locale you’d like to provide the translation for, and I’ll gladly provide you a file for translation which will be included in the next release.
For any bugs you find, please file a ticket with all info you can gather so it can be fixed.
Happy use of Irssi Notitifier.